“But I don’t wanna die now. It ain’t long enough. Sixteen years ain’t gonna be long enough. Hell, I wouldn’t care so much if there hadn’t been so many things I haven’t done yet. So many damn things I ain’t seen or done.”—Johnny, The Outsiders (via quote-book) (via awethentic) (via alyssattack) (via jonasmyname) (via brandtheman) (via eyyjilaineeerrr)
is the love of my life. I don’t think anyone understands how much I truly care for this girl. She is seriously a ray of pure sunshine. She is the one person who never, ever fails to make me smile. She is so beautiful, inside and out. She is the number one reason I am looking forward to this school year.
1. I LOVE collarbones. I think they are the most beautiful part of the body. I also love backs. Weird, I know.
2. My favorite person is Jessica Zeta.
3. I cannot sleep unless I have my Curious George right next to me.
4. There’s nothing that makes me happier than hearing a song that I haven’t heard in a while and realizing all over again how much I love it. The last song this happened with was Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney and the Wings.
5. I made salsa verde last night, it is delicious, and I’m quite proud of myself.
6. I think I’m in denial about the fact that I procrastinate.
7. I honestly believe that I should have been born in the late 40s. That way I would be about 20 when Woodstock came around. I love everything about Woodstock. Everything.
8. I do a lot of things that people wouldn’t expect me to do.
9. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. 10 months? Are you FUCKING serious?! Make up your damn mind already. I love you, you love me. Why is this so hard?
2. I know that it’s our thing to spend summers mainly apart, so I’m stoked that it’s school time, because girl, I MISS YOU.
3. I wish my life was as fun as yours.
4. I’ve been thinking about our friendship a lot lately, and I hope this year we get a chance to spend more time together. I feel real good when I’m with you and I really do think you’re a beautiful person.
5. STOP WHINING. Go out there are do something about it. Damn.
6. I wish we had more time to actually talk and get to know each other. You are one of the people my age that I legitimately admire.
7. When we’re hanging out, I have a LOT of fun, but I feel like I’m just a replacement for her…and I don’t think I’m okay with that.
8. STOP TEXTING ME! I’m not texting you back, and it’s not that I don’t like you, I just don’t want to talk to you every single day! You really need to tone it down, you come on way too strong.
9. You inspire me in so many ways. Your smile lights up my day and your songs fill me up with so many emotions. I’m truly excited to spend more time with you this year.
10. I never got a chance to really let you know how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, and for the rest of the girls. I love you and I hope I make you proud this year.